Monday, January 3, 2011

Strive to rabbits

 A few days ago after listening to such a story:
One winter, hunters go hunting with hounds. Hunter shot and hit a rabbit's hind legs, desperately injured rabbit escape, the hounds in the subsequent chase , but the chase for a while, the rabbit ran farther and farther, the hounds know that the shortage, and had bitterly back to the hunter side. hunter said angrily: all fail to recover! asked it: catch me up to get them curse, but if I do not make every effort to run, may have been dead ah! rabbits, both because it does not lead to the rabbit and did not catch up with lost jobs, or life; and the reason why the rabbit to go to every effort to escape, but also because: If you do your utmost to escape, they would therefore Let yourself become a foregone conclusion and others, become someone else's mouth delicious.
look at yourself, do not say that every effort was the best of what time and how many? This story makes me feel sad. previously often said to myself: did not work hard today, tomorrow, looking for work. the face of this job is how I treat it?   finally understand this truth, for this half of the professional work, I have too much do not know where, when all the problems accumulated to one and I can not be solved, I really want to escape, to give up. that he is still not suitable for the job. the other way round, it is not so much things, I will learn more knowledge ah, they still decided to stay to learn. live and learn. contradictions have decided to also side to side. really almost gave it some time ago, but the reason is Tell me, escape is not a problem, a problem in that wanted to walk away, then what? change jobs and then run into problems I would also like to just leave it? go back and think about it, I'm for the job the determination to learn it? I really tried hard? If I do my best, I'm not now the situation is. That if I did the best it?
now, although still able to feast, In the holidays can also improve the look, but also to have dinner with friends, and even some online entertainment, you can ...... I think if these are not their own when the day was, even to eat have become a problem, then I should do everything in my life was.
course, the full, but also to eat better. This is the individual mind that the weight of steelyard different, and in the attitude towards life are not the same, so the attitude towards work and will have a difference.
so in our work and life can be dedicated to do so is good to have an act, and this is not unreasonable, if we can make every effort to do so, it is his work he has put his life than to see are important people! This one mm admirable!
Maybe I was a rabbit, but not only shot by hunters, not dogs after him; efforts, my son ~ hunters and hunting dogs have appeared ~

No comments:

Post a Comment