Sunday, April 10, 2011

Only Wang Ran

 Compiled a photo this time in Australia , many, many . Discovered that Australia is really beautiful , like a dream place. Is 3:30 , still no sleep . Suddenly remembered a friend said to me a word, you always live across the earth of time . I smiled.

12 o'clock , when parents quarrel. I do not come downstairs to hang on , and I feel very dull. Found himself in the character of a lot of things , the weaknesses are absorbed parents , selfish , violent , decidedly , stubborn , and I can not tell all the . These things make people nervous , as the volcano -like , but his depression and restraint blindly , put it lightly , and silence. One day when I will not be able to control , I do not know how that would be the consequences .

I still do not know that I have treated family and marriage in the end how complex a manner , was not sure his family and marriage is the expected or despair. Very often, I also think , maybe I got married just to have a baby , without any emotion. I just saw a continuation of his life , his own efforts to nurture the life of me , then slowly growing old. I do not want to love the delay , although I can feel the expectations of parents , but I always pretended ignorance. I'm not sure you can give love is not happy , or is that just an illusion generated by people themselves .

sitting in bed , fingers cold , still strong and stubborn fight Jianpanshangqiao . We always lonely, we only need to spend , do not fall in love. Suddenly the desire to kind of talk , want to write novels , write stories, put their own sad and sorry secretly hidden in the back. Only in their own fictional characters in the life and death, laughter, tears . In fact, we are so fragile , so eager to be loved and love , but Wang Ran Bale.

No comments:

Post a Comment