Monday, May 2, 2011

February 4

last New Year approached, to think of it really Haoxingfua . . . But after a year have to go to school , a school with family and friends will separate , really do not want to Oh, blame me so far away . . . Usually not easy to find a person out . . .
few days ago, several students went to the bar with his chair , feeling a lot of people have become mature . . Ha ha. . I heard that they have friends. Oh well happy for them , hope they can be happy . . . . .
sometimes think that a person facing big pressure. In fact, I do not know the pressure came from. . . But that is unthinkable that a lot of things , do not pull a lot of dull . . . Fortunately, there are those friends with me, encouraged me . . . . . Oh, thank you , oh. . . It was great. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment