Sunday, May 8, 2011

Love destined to give the network missed the lovers spend the

If one day I disappeared from your sight , that I do not love you. Is true love, love, deep, deep into the pain , and had disappeared by . If so, do not be sad , not sad, Do not call me , okay? I'm just afraid that you can not bear his deep love , I avoided . I'm just afraid they will forget his promise , afraid that they can not do without you. I Payouyitian Acacia pain I can not afford to let you close to me. I'm afraid they will not want to , cry , and I do not want you to see my tears. I do not do not want to be with you forever , but I am afraid I am. I'm afraid I can not give the kind of happiness you want , can not give you happiness. I'm afraid they will all miss you , miss you, until there is no way to breathe. If that day , I disappear from your life , that I do not love you. Just the kind of love is too deep , deep I could not do back to her . You will not see the tears of my face and left scarred heart, I want you to good life, for you and me , to our commitments. That I do not love you, just love deep, deep to have been painful to me . Sometimes Really Want to tell you, I want you, want you life with me. But how can I , how can you make such a painful choice. I'm afraid I can not bear , that the plight of Acacia , Acacia torture. If I disappear in your life , I will love you forever. I'll see you in a place far , watching you, see you happy life.
Do not leave because of my painful , okay? I fear your tears. Do not let the pain I see you , okay ? I like it all alone . Let me see your happy smile , please? No matter how far away from you , I can see that, you know? I can clearly feel . This life I miss you, miss you, think of you with my heart . Do not make me do not worry , okay? Your happiness and joy for me good .


this tag : less waiting , more love, married lovers wish the world

No comments:

Post a Comment