Monday, September 20, 2010

Heart is always with some care on

 As if waiting for someone, and that they knew, he could not on its own or hung Q, with a trace of hope.

Sometimes I ask myself, I love him? Do not know. Hao Fan!

I may not like him,UGG boots cheap, but he's a dependency, because in his presence,UGGs, I can, without reservation, to my mind was, to tell him my troubles, I feel happy.

However, recently changed, I still wait for him on the Q, but I do not take my worries,UGG boots cheap, my mind told him. I still chat with him, but in the course of his talk, I became restless, and he do not want to talk, but they are looking for his own talk.

good heart trouble trying to tell him, but I can not do, because I changed,Discount UGG boots, I have not before me.

now, my heart is tired, it hurts. I am the closest person in the hurt me, cheat me every day for my dearest to excuse people's behavior, he does so for a reason, he is doing us good, do not blame him He was very hard to make money to feed us, for we read, so excuse. Haofanhaofan, I do not know who I can talk to.

No comments:

Post a Comment