Sunday, September 19, 2010

That smile Biansi silver bullet through my chest

 Shake my whole life

how will ... ... there is such a thing?

fleeting gentle smile

that I am straight forward even

life forever changed the direction

I still can not understand

Since then, whenever they think of you

drops of tears and my heart how can so


moment through my deep love

my heart has wronged and happy

more happy and more angry because of your careless

my heart seems to be easily penetrated

is still down from the clouds Liushenwuzhu

end of the beating heart

I want to see inside your chest

revealed after the morning mist cleared a world

23 spring

Sheng Word of the jar as Fimbristylis

willow branches in the inner hair

tears and joy like the sun

like the same hilly riverside green

face if I can post it on your chest

be sad and laugh your heart infection

until the end of

if students from your chest Cut out of my day and night, beneath the

into my life if it can warm quilt

soft cover in your sorrow with you over

pat to sleep

love you even if you

before I leave this world

I would also like to use my tears wash your chest

as my own heart

No comments:

Post a Comment