Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life's good and bad fortune had already decided

Case all the children in it. Many will feel weird, in fact, the deduction in numerology house those needs with the help of Liu Qin Liu Qin horoscope to determine, for example for the ancestors of parents, parents, brothers month, relies instead on the wife (husband), the time for their children. These are the numerology of common sense, but it is very difficult to practice. Summer teacher countless lives and fulfilled life off the magic, particularly in the superb relatives could be inferred, since we can not dearth. Here is one talking about the case of female life.

1983 years, a young woman to count, look also very tolerant. She reported that when his date of birth, is the early morning of 16 February 1952 to pay the lunar night, the summer and the teacher said: Bing-Chen Day, if born in the hour of midnight, your siblings, four, girl, what you eldest.

summer teacher went on to say: Officer.

summer teacher said: three to five years. can ask that our mountains and the countryside. I had to go to the countryside to work,UGG shoes, can my body was weak, my father pleading to the people, will I stay in the city, writing materials, the publicity department. This is National environment, which are meant to? you start it, the text, after the politicians, the official's life is. Annual Meeting to work with. your object is a lanky, getting your body fat after marriage, you a very good relationship between husband and wife, but that marriage could not stand children. three or four years, and marital relations is also very good, why did I not stand children? I hit to have children? there any boys? I'm looking for you to count this thing. have children, I tell you one way, you have a child, so wait until you have leap years to keep a child born. first child and second child were girls, to say the boy, three girls have to wait until after the a boy, family planning can not be a pity. county-level cadres. now is not enough, after the forty-year-old to an increase. pattern of high, but not the operation of her front walk, or it can be a provincial and ministerial level officials. When I say she can be to the county level, officials said little in. Xiao Xing, I can not see her myself, but I know she looked tall, white skin, very beautiful, is thousands of miles to pick one person; In addition, she extremely intelligent, quite talking, up and down inside and out thanks a mouth, the dead also allows her to life. Although she was an official relationship with family, but mainly by herself,UGG boots cheap, she goes on depends on a good mouth. Peach of the tactics later just tell you; Summer teacher's predictions come true, forty-year-old really quickly after the increase of the grade; She also listen to the teacher the summer, then a child first, and indeed in the leap year (1987) gave birth to a girl, eldest daughter has college. thieves and robbers

why rich people and poor, Liang-yu and the hierarchy it? sociologists from the living environment of their own to explain; biologists may be genetically perspective to explain, said the current genomics has increased from the body's DNA, to identify genes of an individual treatment, but also through the analysis of genes to predict when a person is Hezhong string of major diseases, and even predicted that a life-way: In addition, it is said under the genetic analysis, but also can determine what kind of a person for engaging in employment, we do not know the next step from gene scientists can see what the future of genomics may also show a person The rich or the poor and lowly do promotion fortune!

contrast, China's sub-level measurement technique have to be much simpler life, and its theoretical basis is the Health is the world good luck and their own destinies. ancient sages and the twelve Earthly Branches with ten days of dry air in the popular description of heaven and earth changes, so, according to the time of birth Ping gas, was listed in the Lunar arrangement, you can the fate of deduction; not only human disease in this side of life and death, all people of all sides here. Despite the measurement technique can be very precise fate the fate of projections, but it still is not science, can only be said to be a Cheng, Lunar yin and yang, voicing, decline Wang, movement, level and social status. We are by understanding the characteristics of the five elements and the Lunar to analyze its role in the fate of law. So, those poor days, stupid, cheap in character, Their form is only natural product, if such a shake to see the world in the eye, those who live in the bottom of society, but also a part of our society, only their presence, the world is complete.
< br> Here are a few summer special teachers have calculated the life of patients. Through their analysis, we understand from the Lunar symbol system, there are the characteristics of fresh human nature.

This is 1996 Summer Teacher operator of a life. I remember the summer, the weather was particularly boring loved the teacher the day the stalls, fortune-telling of a young man came, he took a pair of dark glasses, wearing a flowered shirt, with buttoned still open, but the Man-like very capable. over said: : hour, and I remember his character is: Xinhai, Bingshen, OX, Jia Xu. teacher first sentence is: , and a knowing smile, leaned in front of young man said softly: , I count not allowed to kick people in the stands, this is the first time I run into an expert, you're all right, my clothes,UGGs, my clothes. disaster, last year you do something bad here? , we do not do murder, arson, and that caught would not have survived, so we can catch the general public security of months to stay out. Transported back last year, ah, we have with the city of burglary gang murder, police have no clue, only one witness saw a silhouette of criminals, people described the offender characteristics, height, weight, hair, face like we the same, more Coincidentally, we face this scar, but also with the same people say, we are linked to the issue of public security, public security, suspected to what we, the we get caught, but fortunately there is no further evidence. Just think, a gang, caught I can not be a decision, has been shut for nearly the next year,UGG shoes, until the breaking of the case, catch the perpetrators, it would I put out. Old master, you see my future there is no major disaster was fierce? Can see from what I hit? a disaster. But much work or money, work, you will not be diverted to do anything else. Hit from your view, should be 19 years of age you get married, a girl; 18 years old, you die a brother, is not like that? the mining, it appears that fortune-telling is true, not a lie. My friend can be more, then I take them over, you create more points to close here. Audio is a suburb near the mouth of the farmers, look at her appearance, small and thin, not tall, dark, wrinkled, rough hands, a glance is a woman going through hardships.

she reported hour on his birthday, I remember her character is: the Rat, the Reform Movement, Dingchou, DingWei. summer break teachers: Daughter divorce, has been away from the first, second, who lives with me, but also divorce, you do not have to leave? then deflected the question is still off with her own thing: I am a person bringing up their five can really Burongyia! Operators said: So punish me, and I still have a thatch do it ah! required to give fortune-telling thing, this is my first time to see, I guess, he must be hit to see what is so special about this woman, want to verify what.

Dragon, born in the twelfth lunar month when the eighth of the morning dawn. high, it is easy once the setback to the side, twenty-three rows of Mao Mao shipped, I think he has mental illness, must be highly emotional stimuli it. , and my young son on the strange character of the second call?-year-old that year, he likes a girl on the neighboring village, at the beginning the girl liked him, and their relationship to the past miles; be home later the parents of the woman opposed the marriage, too poor and my family, my son has no skill, her parents forced the children separated from her daughter with me. My son, after being abandoned by his girlfriend a lot of stimulation, before the love talk, and suddenly to become quiet, stay at home all day, I started also disagree, one day he suddenly said he was the son of the Jade Emperor, the daughter of non-family is not looking for it, it really is a mental illness, and now there is no cure, you see him since there is no good hope? His two children who speak the Rat, born May tenth of the morning meal time, the teacher said: : to her third son, the youngest character I remember is: Jia Yin, Ding Chou, Xin, GY, Xia teachers think about sidewalk: will not go all day in bed, so you have to wait, and he was not too sick ventilation, pumping broken? hours of total ventilation, pumping once passed, and then finally rolling over; may have been half paralyzed, and now that I serve with. I still have bad breath, he can eat a meal, I'll go, who Who cares Yeah. I remember her daughter's character is: Bingshen, Yi Hai, Wu Zi, Wu Wu. summer teacher is counted like: . Zuiteng her, but she did not live up to expectations, do not run a good education when textile workers, textile recession now, she has a post, and now divorce her husband, returned to live in my house, I had to feed her. , even though they are perfectly healthy, but are very stubborn temper, do not listen to me, he just left her and her husband. You said that after the rest of my life by them Who? my age, the body has been getting worse, How long they can Guan Dele ah? I'm worried sick for them. summer teacher console her: Where's my illness? inflammation becomes chronic, I usually do it any more salt and less oil, to work over time, back pain can not stand on, so do not work too hard.

this woman was giving money , I said: a piece to see her so miserable to only charge her with three. until the woman left, the teacher said: things you do not see it, she hit Dingchou at the main, the ugly third sentence is not bad children, Xu Xing, her three sons have Dingchou, and all the problems are also caused because of Dingchou, this is really life ah!

No comments:

Post a Comment