Thursday, November 4, 2010

Love love love

 Ching Ming and the Ching Ming Festival to the refresher! View Topics

news pages posted it know MP3 Photo Video Encyclopedia Library

help set

Baidu know> Education / SCIENCES

share i posted it to the collection

resolved Guiqiu can write

reward points: 20 - to resolve the time :2009-3-3 09:08



Asked by a number of aspects: 327370256-- II

best answer counted, the true sense of contact with traditional culture, have two years time. In fact, such operators are not necessarily correct, because life in China, everyone on earth at any time by the traditional culture. After all, culture is a continuous transfer process. Like a high school history teacher I spoke of This sentence, I feel more and more. Ideas of a continuation of the land of China for thousands of years, where the people here may not be affected? Despite repeated catastrophe in modern culture, the land in China, she has a strong vitality. (Xiangjian my paper So there is, I already have at least twenty-one year contact with traditional culture. In my opinion, The so-called disciples of the regulatory rules, which is the standard means. Originally this book is a primer for children, about and the However, we who were born in the eighties, a general lack of such education, so now learning this classic is also appropriate. Especially now, loss of social ethics classes, Renxinbugu, called for re-positioning of our lofty ideals of education, highlighting the human thought, highlighting the humane care and create a harmonious society,UGG shoes, harmonious world, learning the classic it appears particularly necessary. Learning process is a recognition process, and impact on their own is a subtle process. For example, we learn Life skills a person must have some principles, in their subconscious constrained by these principles. Learning the I remember the teacher said: First time I heard this, I sort of doubt mentality will inevitably arise. Yes, music can make people calm, relaxed; exercise can make people forget their troubles, heart; reading can make people forget the reality and obsessed with the sages of the time and space. May be it is that time, I was the One night after lights out, companion story about supernatural, I was scared out of cold sweat. After the story, the brother of a spread slowly came to my bed and shoved shouting I think what happened, was frightened, and cried hysterically. After a few seconds only to find that his prank, I was angry OBE, and could not help but scolded him a few words. Although the tone right away to ease down, but I still have not fallen asleep, as if the ghost had been at my side, rather abruptly pulling my hair might be, what touched my feet, and some horror film plot is also my mind blinking do not listen, long hair concealed a white woman, stiff arms, cold fingers,cheap UGG boots, dead fish grew more and more like the dirty looks ... ... be afraid, could not help but make fun of psychological secret that I hate this person. Finally,UGG boots cheap, I think of I believe he left the human body Can not help but feel more calm, and later fell asleep on unknowingly. The next day, he saw the brother, although there are still psychological barriers, but the hostility has gone. Now, its been like had the. Learning The growth of a person, it is very necessary. Love the people around, love the world. Only in this way, the community will become a harmonious society, the world we have become harmonious world.

No comments:

Post a Comment