Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Seven

 March lonely I gradually began to
group of people standing in the middle, I'm laughing Canruo peach between them, and even forget their own appearance.
Although they can not to understand you, but I truly see the smile on your face reflected. not suitable for my people, what is why.
March, my life appears sharp contradictions, which grew out edge, I hurt myself.
I would like to think I'm not supposed to be dedicated need to understand a person, I see some people around who are more and more obvious and intractable of the stain, I knew that I, after all, constantly on the surrounding down. I draw a heart circle, circle a quiet place and let yourself all the things all thrown into conflict, not knowing that unhappy with a sharp metal head, violent rampage in the heart.
I think I just can not and some people running. see who is playing in the corner secretly intrigue of the game, they suddenly felt the whole world is black. perhaps someone who was big step forward in the face in order to have the look of a beautiful smile .. what is selfish , play it safe, I stood next to the vortex all see through. can I still go all the way to get involved, get beaten black and blue, and you want longer follow but has also been able to come out.
Sometimes I always very eager to blind Instead of gradually see through the dense mass of people around the heart is constantly calculating coverage, it would be better not see itself.
It was a March afternoon, when I was writing the diary, the diary suddenly see the previous written Ning Yao and the relevant passage from Prince Yang. the surface of friends can play in the heart sick of each other's roles, with each other in the dark when exposed tooth smile. wrote this topic I always miss Lan pool. After all, we can not find fault with the other party has such a long time and now still continues to move forward. While we walk the road in two, but she left all my letters and have preached,Bailey UGG boots, I was put in a note to be a big, big envelope, I eventually became a valuable asset.
I still remember that there was no fall of 2005, I sat in the chair the school garden, was once sat together and pool which Lan Zhang. looked up to see that grow to the sky so high camphor, the sun can be launched into the pupil through the cracks. this time, the small Y come to my side, seated down. we just take a noon, only between said a few words. But the small Y the conversation, I suddenly saw that she was a real girl. When she asked me do you have close friends, I bow laughed and said: a. That can only be traced back to 2005 that afternoon the fall.
often think of these, I do not want to admit to those around Johnson faces another good girls who have a hard to try to figure out the other side faces. I stand between them so wait and see, tired of the frequent loss for words after. even close to the day with some seemingly very few people say the words.
I really never get angry on them. I've always known since the only time the anger of their own burst in a long time ago. That day, I was very angry, swore Lan pool to draw her wrist knife on the floor, without reservation, scolded her stupidity. that moment, I can almost see his face hole, angry look distorted. I said to her: , shining to light shines down, startling everyone in the classroom, that moment, the world is quiet, my heart is so quiet. all as one by one in slow motion, so long after the playback is still in front of me, call me never forget this day.
everyone around me said to me carefully: ivy, I have never seen you so angry.
Yes, yes never, but only that this time, only Lan pool, and his so good girl. since she left me alone in this time on the road is long since left this world I know she would have never had such a girl.
March , I was entangled in between so the thinking. And I also accompany this year's dead and gone away in March. I now look at the Benedictine College Shanghai Campus in the classroom three days of fighting, the way that time can not help but think of own.
exam last year to a busy dizzy, but now it is difficult from the plague in the side at the human relationship. Is the so-called human alienation like this. only knew.
06 / 4 / 8
and and:
I had already made up my mind not to wait for those who have, in today suddenly spilled out and flowed into my eyes.
what is called the spring  .
and suffer Xuan about those things by accident.
I just Suobu Zhu wounding of memory, when he put that support more than two years ago where I stay in his pen out again, I really can not tell a words. in his hand, only that the pen of the pen cap, and he told me with a look of distress, said: because there is no ink pen, and was thrown when her mother cleaned.
left now but only built under this.
I turned my head when it was quiet.
I never even caught in difficult relationship. Even the feelings of many years had died, but also re-ran out of wounding mischief.

No comments:

Post a Comment