Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Heterosexual cohabitation ---- SAN m (b)

 To video later since, Kiki crazy like video chat with others, regardless of knowledge do not know. My hardest to bear is that she thinks her voice moving from scratch, I often contrived to bring earplugs to listen too song.
But once I really can not stand it!
do not know which color in the E Hu (Tiger felt it would be worse than the wolf) urged a singing Kiki! and Kiki is very willing to listen to her people singing, small hand pinch, his voice opened.
know why the King of Western Chu Xiang Yu defeated the embattled former is not quite? This is Liu's soldiers sing songs to the force, the King of Western Chu had tears were staged go down in history of the Wujiang Suicide!
course I am not King of Western Chu, committing suicide is not got the guts, but ate a cigarette thrown out the door still has that kind of courage.
smoked cigarette, Kiki is also over, and the turned fiercely asked me: complex, but not one there who can play the knot with her.
night, go out and meet anyone, I remind her, but she must not interfere.
but came back each time she looks in addition to the users are dissatisfaction, but also take my friends with her disorder than one pass. I do mind she said: I consider myself a person can appear to go out. So crazy I will hit back: old classmates and friends in addition to online chats, see a face is very difficult. because I belong to the class at the university field classes, came from all over the world, no one actually Chongqing! I do not know is the school able to speak little Mandarin teacher, or do not have the intention!
day I received a phone call before two very good friends, that is to come to Chongqing to account turn back. We have an appointment tomorrow night to get together. < br> When I go out that day, Kiki still at work, I told her I did not come back at night, seems to be no reason to want me to tell her.
night, three guys who go out drinking all night . The next day, my two friends early in the morning to catch a plane to go, I swam back to Akira.
that time only ten in the morning, very early for me to have a. a night without sleep, and ran washed to nest in the bed.
stumbled, but also by Kiki shouted up. slowly thought, it seems that when I came back, did not see Kiki ah.
did not open my eyes : > I heard: look, this is not nothing to it? obviously put out one for her!
I looked fiercely Kiki: the pants come out and talk to me. ; early in the morning you argue it? classes do not go on, I'm not going to give you less rent! dragging mop in one hand and insisted on the waist, it looks like a housewife like.
> clothes go. by her in that noisy, who sleep.
night sitting in front of the computer, confusion with the blind walk around. I have not spoken with Kiki.
? .
is it? ..
FT! and lose a few million I would consider, I would like to come forward? your grandfather!
.
So empty! smiled.
As a woman you did not see.
in her blog she had this to say: that night, millet is not. the living room was too quiet, looking at the empty computer millet looked so lonely. Millet said that a friend is used to friend, how have to make a phone call about my loss thing ......< br> ; seven>
Chongqing weather seems to be more melancholy, drizzle, no we have our free and easy, quick to come to market and driving rain. in my consciousness a bitch Chongqing weather days, the tide very.
When I got up, the fog is still very strong, I thought it now or in the morning, in fact, already the afternoon.
Kiki is like the weather, she said it can be wet skin.
I ^#^%$ !
night is cold lump of shares, but Kiki is cool, for me, the cold point.
Sometimes it snows I asked them Why Kiki?
Kiki said, the further look at how good the snow sky rendering. Zheshi Rang I aspire to, because I have not seen the size of the snow. do not know that white has a shining white snow is not the taste of milk.
Kiki also the way with my big fat emotion on the snowman, snowball fights, skiing ..... playing in my image, which seems to emerge only in the Korean stuff, all about being Kiki was blown out. so I kept asked.
is Of course, Kiki has not forgotten the way at this time what damage I: No experience!
I do not mind, I do not know whether the flicker I'm Kiki!
Kiki them from my home full of longing, and other day, I must go and see, and then heap a Crayon. because in a sense be regarded as a small new first teacher I had.
Kiki same longing for a seaside beach. the beginning, her screen name is Hai Lang. I've always wondered what it in the end be the network name. eventually I resigned worthless. and then changed a name for her: Nami. This is what I One Piece (One Piece) to find a Air ama stingy love of money the name, feel, and Kiki are elephants.
Kiki course very satisfied, but the name is concealed from One Piece pirate Fans, people thought she was a Pirate fan too! But Kiki did not mind, she would rather be a pirate. I began to imagine a blind eye if the Kiki, a broken leg would look like! Kiki#%^$!&*< br> Kiki asked me : college, all my spare time entertainment in the anime and manga all, you say how much I've seen. said: . (under the age of eighteen, may not rush to search for Oh!)
Kiki will be left in addition to the work of a lot of time to splurge, splurge of the space is small. And most of my time squandered in the silly games and forums.
Kiki has slowly become one of the legendary of the all kinds of strange rumors! occasionally go out to participate in any activities, anyway, I do not understand.
who is now time to resolve boring, parties are a lot of fun. Kiki, of course what is also very active part in gathering Li Tuo What can not be said Shapingba party ..... life is colorful!
activity came back each time, always ask me about something. and then start both hardware and software let me play with her. I DAI, and positive, why would willing to fall? of course, a righteous rhetoric is rejected, the result is Kiki there is no shortage of suitors. there are many so-called friends on her to find her.
One night, I was watching the movie, some people knock.
I opened the door, the two seem older than me old man.
they want to come to a dozen times a day, then I smoke money saved!
Kiki stared at me, I did not care her miles.
Kiki and they chatted I do not understand topic. The two men side by side, said it also looked at me weird.
waiting for me to see the Titanic hit the iceberg, when they finished talking, Kiki send them out the door, come back has been sinister smile, that laughter is He is tightlipped!
I quickly said: give me a snack.
afraid I eat, can not stand: Play. ! I said that I'm good for earrings.
Kiki said only two letters: FT!
that the party is more male than female, and a look to put a three or four women, men'd VII eight, looks are about the same age. drink and chat, I did not know people had to communicate with the feelings of the glass. because I am out the cost of the package down Kiki, so I eat more and put less . They do not ask me this good? I do not just nod his head. They asked me to the WC do not, I just shook his head does not nod. for me to sit next to her Kiki.
estimated that this is a bachelor party! girls is welcome. I understand why the now popular Happy party!
several men an excuse to Kiki alcoholism, cutting, bad move this brother do not know how many times I have used, at a glance these indecent M ill. may be an idiot like Kiki, who arrive, they said she was really on her face and a drink!
several follow after the flushing of the face.
wine this thing, people Crime is not justified. When Kiki halo smoked smoked, they took aim at the target to me, because I am, tonight, they are not doing things.
I look at that box, all woman filling almost the same for them. I look at mobile phones, are now almost eleven o'clock. I do not care that their toast, because I do not know them, I drink have a principle: 酒逢知己千杯少, wine event more than a cup of scum!
finally shake the Kiki, she said, drifted intoxication of work friends?
I said let's go back. began to how they do not make, or are they filling a bottle . When I took Kiki out, I could see they were very disappointed. I look at it a few other woman, can see they are used to it, dressed so explicit.
obediently to Kiki to be brought back, this pain is to climb the eighth floor, that time is on the eighth floor, I feel the most tired one.
Kiki to her bed to throw it, covered with blankets, I was relieved.
so I rushed a cup of tea from the kitchen came out, Kiki is sitting on the sofa.
I said: br> I said: ! .

daily life has always been plain boring. I am not a rich man lives, Kiki is not a life is very regular person. I eat every day to sleep type, Kiki each days from work to sleep. But occasionally a little fun.
day, I accidentally put the most went straight to the kitchen, and every time this time I am the most free.
I do not know what she was busy in the kitchen, it is estimated have nothing delicious.
call me Kiki.
I am busy ran: br> frog? frog!
I said nothing and immediately slipping into the living room!
Kiki in the kitchen shouting: ;
my guard around, shouting his mouth: ; Oh, I do not eat dinner today! You eat well, and I'll have to eat noodles! : > back to dinner, Kiki has been Hehedexiao: catch my subtle weakness, regardless of something all right things are said to take the frog!
I @
man not to be afraid of frogs ah! afraid I hit a small frog, toad!
Time flies Christmas, under the support of young people came out quietly. although I do not feel this festival is, but excited Kiki'd waited a long time.
about classes changed clothes to pull me out of mortar. may be a lot of girls are like Christmas, fairy-tale happy, this is a romantic fairy tale that unlimited foreign devils brought back the innocent woman like the festival. I wanted to Hell Dragon Boat Festival have not seen you so excited hybrid!
passing jewelry stores, Kiki went to buy a top Christmas hats, had to buy two of, but I refuse to take life and death!
pedestrian street full of filled up the ; the day, walked every romantic couple, which is understandable.
Chongqing businessmen are able to target young people like this seriously holiday, next to major shopping malls are busy selling. sell the most is electrical, I wonder, wisdom for the Christmas selling electrical Oh!?
Kiki idiot even really run around town, but also pointing to my unknown pot: You give money to? be able to see several pairs of young lovers in the play Kiss, this is the most depressing time of Kiki.
; now popular to raise a frog I would also like to try! , at most, there are more than than at home!
actually I do not feel bad she insisted that I pained my money that is! because she said she got enough money! how I would not think of this so-called is buying so much .....< br> After dinner, Kiki is still as enthusiastic, and finally know why women say the best earn money! the more shopping, Kiki heart more itching, frequently the last purse to dig out! your grandfather, and just said not enough money, buy a three hundred pants not blinking!
I hate straight teeth!
when Kiki came out wearing a dress and asked me nice not? I just nodded and shook his head no! because I shook my head, then, Kiki will say that I did not look!
and dig out what shabu, and I began to understand why all the men that have the ambition to make money!
back to the house, Kiki sat on the sofa before collapsing relax!
I said: br> What are the reasons, usually so provincial! wrong horse!
FT!
Kiki is a very normal girl, like the other girls have a spirit and love of her man!
then, I going to Heaven and sigh loudly, and slowly said: You offer a morning glory, slowly bring to you the same ring and said: br> I @
Khan, the world would be no so many true Well also be a prince!

New Year's Day, Kiki was very hard to go shopping around, but I did not go, can not stand her torment! shopping and do not know tired, I can not! is not women have in this area ! again then is just leave, selling equipment sales numbers! tired of the thing anyway!
KartRider fans recently is, I think it might be the drift of the sea, including technology Fujiwara I envy it! Although I can not drive, but the keyboard is familiar! I just had to run the second lap, someone else has already ran the! FT!
winter weather is my Zuifan, because it does not snow! < br> If you say that the snow mountain floating in the sky, then it is much beauty! Although the Chongqing Bureau of Transportation does not hope so, but I still all closed, or feel cold, the most depressing thing is not to open Kiki Heating, said that the weather is not cold! will afford more northerners are not fat? but I did not dare to speak out.
there are even more depressing thing is what I want to smoke, you have to run out of that! wind fierce, fierce filling inside, I smoked while shaking side to run back quickly.
I do have a serious protest before, but after all, is rejected by one vote!
course I can pumping in the living room, unless Kiki went to work, and she came home from work an hour early before I have to open the windows to disperse smoke in the living room! relationship because we are sharing So, I was slightly concerns!
winter season was a lazy people, I was always more than ten hours a sleep is being hailed as Kiki: Legend of the pig!
I @
because the other day, my Internet friends I wrote a few , is his class work, too busy, had to find me to write about, I can get a satisfactory salary! that several had been full so that I can received a lot of script, is the most difficult of my days, to endure in the past!
seen Stephen Chow's brothers and sisters, all know that when candidates snowster to Washington that ; the scenes, even the small strong, Ah Choi, the last people to see Jesus even went to know how much competition is fierce!
so I am satisfied with my life this is not a parasite! Although it often hire Kiki Yi is the critical words, I used to. I do not think I was muddling along, because I also have reports about the, Kiki than I pigs! each nest watch movies on the sofa blanket, sofa, full occupation of the whole! I have protested before, his grandfather, gave a veto it! do not know which pigs that gender equality, women are superior to men actually evolved into a base, it seems that our society will not forward the development of a matriarchal society na?!
Kiki lying on the sofa. with great interest, said: do not? things that have referred.

nodded, she went on to say: out: ? Who is most fashionable? ; in my eyes I'm the coolest. idiot face looked at me, after I will know to be fooled.
; Kiki said teeth.
this game I discovered that my biggest advantage is that week, I ate a snack is eating very High.
Kiki severely put to the last is the one I remember is , and. always looking for a variety of small words Laishua me, and I have been angry Qiqiaoshengyan!
Finally, she changed tactics, switching to QQ game right touch and I battle! my game is such an idiot , and imagine how miserable I am a loser!
then finally, I reject this unreasonable battle line!
Kiki came up with the idea of other weird, playing Audition! we have not played, it is still I lost, Kiki seems impossible to describe this game has talent, she looked blankly at the silly dancing, I did not even have a G! FT!
From then on I vowed never to play the ghost game with her! When
summary record, Kiki overwhelmingly wrapped around my snacks! I @
look brilliant when Kiki nibbling snacks, I played again code words, making it by Kiki !
I found that I then feel like a mosquito bite the next, also shot it dead, our only holding the place bites alone to enjoy the kind of This rich food is laughing so easy to get! FT!

looking mouth is filled with snacks, Kiki, and the snacks I bought, I know how depressed I was.
decided to bring snack money to buy the remaining three weeks of this month to celebrate her more money, have to agree I raised my hand and sing her the very wise decision! FT!
I really do not want to see the pounds of bread heap at the dinner table, I said I would go out to eat!
again very wise decision by Kiki go eat hot pot.
Chongqing hot pot is the famous high-handed! I have created over eight times a week to eat a hot record The following week my throat was swollen speechless! This is not slander my mouth, but that week I had eight friends to take turns birthday celebration select all went to eat hot pot! FT!
course times is because I pay, Kiki is not the mouth mercy! And beer is not the usual drink! so I asked her how she can drink. She said she did four years at college to sell beer! < br> I%#$%#!< br> When I eat with the tears flow nose, Kiki edge off the coat, while wiping the nose or tears, or sweat, I do not know, said: ! so we foreigners I never would dare to fight in Chongqing Brewery, Aberdeen children!
but can still fight with Kiki, but not ordinary material Kiki! only remember two of us drink the wine of almost one hundred also remember the night we eat for four hours!
brain up so I feel dizzy, flushed and went to checkout, I realized that this Dayton slaughtered Debu light!
That night I do not write out what, early on lying on the bed! do not know when was the Kiki screams Xiaxing.
I grabbed the scalp go out to see the Kiki has been occupying the bathroom!
I said: ; diarrhea ah? and found that he was an acne did not yo, more dissolute Kiki a laugh.
came out when I brushed my teeth, Kiki not work.
I opened the computer, said: do not work? mirror, looked at me a look of murderous!
I @ I said? I said I treat? I said I eat hot pot dinner? I'm full support, and Xianqian more!
Kiki day leave on the grounds is very beautiful: when I cook soup to the foot, walk! could be so > Kiki began to busy all cure to acne, but also not allowed to cook today, I put the meat, put oil, salt!
I @
But at night, that acne is still is still very bright! I a more brilliant smile. television advertising to an occasional ad acne, is angry Kiki spurting!
the final decision after Kiki, but also to leave!
Oh, I feel that her company is What a mercy!
few days later, the acne actually lost Kiki's Oil of Olay, once defeated, Kiki early in the morning to go to work, back to my fried fritters prepared bread porridge! were beautiful mood beautiful women are so?
when the work is Kiki, but no one came back to see her, she was director of training is estimated to be the bar.
quick ten at night, when, Kiki haggard look back.
I said: .
. , sometimes because no public transport, have to fight. And now I think she seems much more than me is hard. Though she did not give me food subsidy costs, but every day I would leave her soup. I do not Northerners know that they are like soup, but I still think that compared to that hodgepodge of good soup.
past six months, in my opinion not a Kiki will take care of themselves, I do not know her father was in the distance his aging mother will not feel bad? Sometimes I will think of my mother, unconsciously always feel a bit too much to take care of Kiki. Maybe I just want to see her dad after his aging mother is not skinny she looks just right. may be we can be heart-friends of the!

Valentine's Day has not yet come, all the streets seemed very sensitive to this day.
secure in all the businesses are caught young romantic psychology, selling around a Therefore, in addition to the company Kiki overtime, but also the Internet search data back!
but Kiki has never been able to write so that she felt , how do Oh? have to pay in two days!
Petty can refer to how the Shanghai such a day. Chongqing is a very sensitive now very fashionable place ....

No comments:

Post a Comment