Thursday, February 10, 2011

Members meeting

 Long time no update came, and the recent work are absent-mindedly, and some lazy .......< br> Yesterday, a big brother to go in Guangdong, and called a few colleagues to a good dinner, I still, after this company for the first time and their party, since that I can drink a lot yesterday, even customers open, owner and proprietress also to the face last night, on our table hot pot varieties of super-rich! Oh!
Originally, it was two days off, we made an appointment to go with BBQ, but the heavy rain the next day, Later we went for an appointment pot! our own drinks, I usually drunk with a bottle of red wine, my colleagues feel that taste good, hey! of course good for so many years of my product out.
fact, wine on the table of knowledge on me, is not only a way of urging people to drink, but also a referral my way, but also a learning opportunity! dad always taught me: levels. species is worthy of my contacts; and one is able to help me!

No comments:

Post a Comment