Thursday, December 2, 2010

I study section of the dream

 2008 June 7 is my dream destined to prestigious universities can not be achieved the day, this day is the first time in my life among the college entrance examination, was excited but not nervous, because I'm on my own strength is still very confident. We all know, the first is a language test, because for the first time to take the exam, when I went to take a language very early, in June of the day, the morning sun at eight or nine had great success, and his face with sweat, and finally, I am extremely went into the languages of the expectations of the examination room. the examination process very smoothly, in Mathematics in the afternoon, the afternoon is more hot days, when the thought, anyway, to go so early is also not useful, novelty is over, a little late to not be late on the line for a , so hh tragedy, and in the next time I went to school, the school's security guards have been cordoned off, which made me realize mm late. I was running into the examination room worked, and I feel abnormal tension to the classroom, the teacher just opened the paper bags do not send papers, but my heart is not always calm down, the original three or four hundred to a very mathematical test so badly in the exam, I scored so pulled down.
2008  6  24 on the night was a sleepless night, I clearly remember this one night, remember this one all night, the college entrance examination results will be announced tonight, 86 points! 86 points! This is a concept, usually put up points did not pass the subject. re-examination results to not shed tears because of me, the real cry tonight, cry was so angry. In this way, I and my dream college missed out. ready to repeat, I did not intend to fill volunteer persuaded his family, painted in the voluntary form of Jinan University.
2008  8 in late in the day, I received the admission notice Jinan University, Physics (teacher). Jinan University we destined, I am, my SAT score is your entry score, you always make me feel you are in sympathy with me, poor me, my heart is very oppressed, although on the surface it is also OK. into the university I suddenly changed a lot, learn the original examination to enter university graduate schools of thought have been flying without a trace, that because they did not achieve the ideal of hard work gone dry vigor the.
blink of an eye, the University has in the past four years, more than half my life orientation lie? like a long time, several nights of insomnia that I had an idea firmly mm I want to test, For many people, the idea is simply absurd, but impossible, but I firmly hh no matter what they say!!!
are the first two years of neglect, no learning, so now only by self-study section, I feel a little difficulty and pressure. recently listened to several lectures study section, I chose a high joint Kaoyan remedial classes. I think through their own efforts combined with the teacher's guidance to achieve my ; Beijing University. so he gave me some money over, cross-linked Kaoyan remedial classes with high enrollment time, tone of voice from the father, when I could feel his performance to me was very pleased. When asked what time I have to give me the money , I said, the sooner the better, right, United Kaoyan remedial classes at the high pay to the order by row seating, Dad did not say that reaction time, give me the money the next morning to play  inside. tone from the father were I really deeply appreciate that, as parents, how to let their children receive a higher level of education, and hope that their children have a bright future ah.
Yesterday, the father has the money to fight over arrival, now I'm going to register high together, and put that money in a paid, for a good seating arrangement. In the coming time, study hard, get rid of his laziness formed the university and all bad habits.
for their own

No comments:

Post a Comment