Sunday, December 5, 2010

What is funny

 1: What can you to death,cheap UGG boots, my love.
2: cashier said: no change, and find you two plastic bags it!
3: My advantage is that: I am handsome; but my drawback is: I was handsome is not so obvious.
4: What is happiness? happiness is a cat fish, dog meat, Altman played little monster!
5: others installed Office,UGG shoes, I had to install experience.
6: I am a fat person, not a yokel.
7: Taiwan will not recover, I day, but four!
8: If the sun does come out, I will not go to work; If it comes out, I'll go to sleep!
9: mad rush of the snail.
10: get up every morning and have to read through the I go to work.
11: On the money does not hurt feelings, the best damn money.
12: I curse your buying instant noodles without seasoning packets.
13: Accounting, said: girls stopped me, I have no change. scum taste.
16: My name is Rain, a small called bentonite.
17: Could you a Yangzhou fried rice, more chopped green onion, a little salt, extra one egg, packed away.
18: I once took to the streets, a group of girls stopped me,UGG boots clearance, they said I am, I do not recognize, they hit me and said I am.
19: both home and rot, the future is uncertain. < br> 21: The most mysterious of the departments: the departments concerned.
22: Undeniably, the mosaic is the art of this century hinder human progress ** The biggest obstacle!
23: There are two things in my life will not: This is not, it will not.
24: The others have the background, and I have is the back.
25: the ideal meat, cabbage life .2
6: White Horse where you die a ah h ! is not afraid to lose you to the prince to meet me.
28: Do not dried shrimp.
29: I'm an angel, and not go back to heaven is the reason.
30 : your mother but your father cousin?
31: because of who you like hanging QQ,Discount UGG boots, coax her 2 hours a day, the sun will soon be.
32: liar too much, not enough fools out.
33: I was killing spines on the road cut across the river Longyou Jiang Wen Xing you climb up the tower is responsible for the princess.
34: Heng Dao to the day since I laugh, laugh finished I went to bed.
35 : Your phone is much cheaper than.
36: road is long Come, let us fight it.
37: A surface of my life there have B side, S side of your life are there B surface.
38: Never treat, shrimp not!
39: Failure is not terrible, the key to success is not his mother.
40: Now the quality of the students did too! ** over the copy, but still with a cut!
41: free to learn Feng Shui, accounting for a good death can be considered to make up for the tomb of his lifetime of regret can not afford good housing.
42: Ming Sao easy to hide, difficult to control the dark base.
44: When the day turned once again to the bed at night, when the sun was born hh
45: You can not please everyone, because not all of them are men
47: Do you think I will watch you to die? I will close my eyes
48: I have degenerated, and now I can not swim, you know before I was born, I am definitely tour that the fastest 49: Women Remember: you must eat tastes good fun put me to sleep. Once exhausted, on the other woman's money we spend, we live in the room, we slept husband, boyfriend we bubble, we also hit the baby.
50: I remember one day recently graduated, his girlfriend sent me a text message: Sorry, sent you a wrong. a man, I interrupted him three legs; a male dog, I'll break it five legs!
53: a bad mood today. I was only four sentences say. including this and the previous two. I finished saying hh54: dealing with evil people, we should be more fierce than he; deal with despicable people, we should be more despicable than he; against cool people, we should be more handsome than he; for Fu Yingjun, let him hh He destroyed the capacity!
56: What? Navy Seals? ... .. there we were chased inside Why terrible?
57: no lover taste, there would be no human touch
59: That kid next door has finally mm graduation vowed to lose weight at the fair, some people said something to him: I'm feeling only with JK. Rowling's seven serial novels to describe the beginning of the word.
61: Data show that in 2008 Chinese men accounted for 52% of the total population, women account for 43%. (too his mother was tough) 62: Geography teacher: If the Earth did not turn up, our world will be? Small B students: Even if the Earth did not turn up, we still have to center around the Party Central Committee with Hu to turn
63: I allow you into my world, but never allow you to walk around my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment