Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A typical Scorpio

 A typical Scorpio man,
1. A good strong one but it was laugh at me, I will strive desperately crazy, what will do more than others, and never take the initiative to attack others, also do not want others to mess with me, and do not like to pick people problems.
2. patience, but the choice of a patient treated for something, it will thrill of climbing up their own, and not affected by the impact of any event to change their patience. and is turning a blind eye, (Capricorn Patience should beat me? realistic example, I have several around Capricorn patience is good, but far worse than I)
3. jealousy. In the eyes of jealousy Scorpio is the most common is driven because the possessive, saw good things, wanted for himself, so jealous heart is ever-present. (feeling unmatched by any other signs of the zodiac Scorpio)
4, mysterious. fickle, people say I am very mysterious, see through my heart, and change quickly, yes, today, with a smiling face to you, I feel incredibly passionate, it may be very cold tomorrow, and you face to face, spoke very cold, feeling how this person came from the North Pole) joy, anger, people can not grasp, but the idea makes even more see through my heart. people can not keep up the pace, almost everyone guessing, so mysterious
5. observation, sometimes I will judge every little details, like to watch people's eyes, because eyes on behalf of the people think, want to say, this person is good or bad and treacherous, but do not like people look at my eyes, looking, will look a little camouflage.
6. revenge. This goes without saying, but the patient reaches a limit, lit the fire of revenge, even if the enemy in the rat hole, must be dug out to kill him,
7. Communication. Communication is humorous, I, and super like to joke
8. the wisdom of all the problems before anyone else thought of, but I do not want to say, lazy management
9. reality, people seem to feel Scorpio daydreams with Pina, in fact, to do something really very realistic. Comparison know their own strength and weight
10. feelings, feelings do not understand is a fool, but the case of a to like people, get lost, and serve the dedicated, enthusiastic, like fire, but also feelings of super selfish.
11. deception, Scorpio does not seem wise to deceive others, but will be tricked,bailey UGG boots, because the warm others could make him lose a few good words wary
12. gentleness. Everything seemed very hard to see Scorpio, in fact, very gentle, because there is a very good observation, they know what to do for the loved one, to comfort them, but also because of the super-crazy enthusiasm, always doing things to bring them happiness no regrets,
13. selfish feelings are always super-selfish, not to mention other people touch her, others with He say a word, my eyes braved the fire to
Scorpio is not bad in fact, only a direct view of things when, I like children,Bailey UGG boots, especially like playing with the kids, with an eternal child heart, that I cruel, is not, I am particularly fond of animals, see animals injured or be killed, as long as I have the ability I will save them, and whenever I kill the small animals are very worried, but also for life sense of all things are equal, no right to deprive others of life, but who met hateful, or some people to hate when my heart was burning with a desire to return to his cut to pieces of ideas, and murder does not blink, when Hou himself back into the real feel of terror, cruel, heartless, evil

No comments:

Post a Comment