Thursday, October 28, 2010

Absolute than I had bargained

 Because, from the second year I went back to Wuhan, I was determined to take root in Wuhan, the first, because my hometown of Wuhan, and second, because I was ten years in Shenzhen, flies really failed. In Wuhan, my first semester of college life, harvest the academic and interpersonal relationships, to far more than ten years in Shenzhen that all add up, so since then, I do not claim to Shenzhen people, but also with My text repeatedly praised Wuhan, and accounts move back to Wuhan.

, however, went to the festival, Mid-Autumn Festival this year, I would be thinking of Shenzhen. Perhaps it is because, over time, I let myself completely out of Shenzhen, Shenzhen, but no one can make me completely out, Shenzhen, although my sad place, although I have been living in Shenzhen, which in humiliation, but After all there is my entire adolescence place to live. I more or less or there is a point where feelings, they have been hidden in my subconscious. So many years have passed, or some miss Shenzhen. In particular two and half years, I have met in Wuhan unprecedented adversity, and this stress and adversity encountered in Shenzhen is very different. In Shenzhen, I encountered a lot of stress because of my reasons for this, if I had in Shenzhen, I can change, and definitely would not have been so many setbacks, Moreover, when I and my classmates are still young, contradictions uttered at that time, now behind and now I saw my classmates in Shenzhen, just to know me more: This is my old school, we are destined to do the students. However, in Wuhan, the last two and a half years, to be exact, is late May from the previous year, although the relationship between my classmates and I still can, but I had been subjected to hostility from many elders, it is not me personal reasons, but my family situation caused by the hatred of so many elders, which I can not change ... ... Perhaps, in this case, I miss Shenzhen is normal.

today in Shenzhen, in my eyes, more so the beauty of the city, and to my intimacy.

Shenzhen sky so blue, ah! So blue, I feel like painting, a large group of snow-white clouds, composed of different shapes, along with the picturesque blue sky, like countless fairy islands, floating in the blue of the sea, like a is all kinds of rare birds and animals, free to soar in the blue sky. I have not saw such a beautiful sky. Perhaps this is the sky, for people who are living in Shenzhen, is not nothing, but to my people to leave Shenzhen for years, really anxious to make people feel infinite beauty, and gave me extremely cordial. In Wuhan, the sky is basically a white color, and difficult to see the clouds. Shenzhen, the sky is so blue, that gave me the time in Shenzhen in recent years, no matter where the camera should be with me, to come into view at any time captured the beauty.

Shenzhen night sky is so beautiful ah! Wuhan, the night sky a few stars can only see the shadow of the few, and in Shenzhen, was able to see a lot of shining stars. One, that Sagittarius, the Big Dipper in the night sky is very common in Shenzhen. I thought back to childhood, I park in the whole world looked up and saw the first Sagittarius, the Big Dipper the case of the kind of excitement when they realize, after I returned home in Wuhan, no longer see such a beautiful night sky. During those years in Shenzhen, I've been watching every night, sometimes with my animals, and sometimes the security around my house watching the night sky this beautiful picture of Shenzhen.

the sky is not only the United States,UGGs, on the ground, Shenzhen is also a beautiful show code, Shenzhen, skyscrapers, and embodies in Shenzhen, I am currently only able to see the beauty of the building. Shenzhen building,Bailey UGG boots, whether a single building shape, color, or more than one building consisting of buildings, have a full rhythm, full of rhythmic harmony and balance. Another example is the green in Shenzhen in Shenzhen, a lot of area, the streets are fascinating green, Shennan Road, the middle of the road, the coastal road of the road on both sides, is entirely green park! There the district where I live, around each building are surrounded by green, especially between two buildings in which there a large lawn, it is the only way to go to school during my elementary school, the central lawn, have a lush towering trees stand proudly, under this tree, a child of me, many times with my dog Pekinese HARRY play here.

that the natural, human, said the following to say. Previously, I was not cold human environment in Shenzhen, the Shenzhen local culture as part of local culture as many of Wuhan, in my impression, Shenzhen is a high-tech development of economic construction and the main colors of the city, I am at a meeting Speech, the metaphor of Shenzhen also a \But think about it, although much local culture in Shenzhen, Shenzhen, but the degree of the public are not keen on the culture under the people of Wuhan, for example, into the Nanshan Shenzhen Book City, you can see a lot of people look at the book, and I have many are open in the morning rush, when to go, every time, go and soon to find a seat, even on the ground are filled with people. This case, sufficient to reflect the culture of the people's enthusiasm in Shenzhen. In Wuhan, it is difficult to see such a sight.

Shenzhen people's quality is also commendable, in Shekou Sports Center, in the new Times Square, every night there are a lot of people gathered there, they some play, some to enjoy the cool, some take exercise, However, no matter how many people, they are very orderly, in particular those sports center fitness equipment, although the number of small, overcrowded, but we are disciplined to use them. Shenzhen people are through their actions, showing their enthusiasm and their public facilities, conscious of public order maintenance, interpretation of the \

addition, Shenzhen is also a variety of public leisure, in the universal park, sports center, the new Times Square, can be seen to participate in the activities of many different people, some kite-flying, some walking the dog, Some find street portrait artist to give himself, and so on, no matter what activities are full of laughter, this laughter and gentle sea breezes together, it is refreshing, is often said that \Shenzhen people's leisure can really reflect the beauty of this folk, interpretation of the \

Shenzhen this place, really give me a nice relaxing mood. Only in Shenzhen, I can find the feeling of a leisurely stroll. Every day, I have to With relaxed state of mind, hand folding, stroll in the park across the seas, through a number of community, especially through the many green belts, walking in the trees, walking in a quiet street, universal distance from the park I live very close to the Chui-mei Park District, and I lived on the first floor, so the whole world to walk in the park is very convenient. Sometimes while walking, but also remembered my self entertained themselves while the children's songs, we can see that I walk leisurely mood. In Wuhan, I walk to lose weight can play a role, and in Shenzhen, a walk is not only physically, but also played a real role to relax nerves.

in Shenzhen, I have had some experience of some legendary, on the third day I began to frequent the security of our community to chat, make friends, and through them, but also the security community to know more Finally, even grown to more than 300 of these, I now feel very strange in retrospect. Especially in the high school, I often see them on the way from school to school, from where I live Chui-mei Park starting to go through the Rose Garden, strokes dry floor, Bamboo Garden, United Christian Hospital staff quarters, move north and other districts, Sir Ellis Kadoorie Secondary School and then to high school. I have always written my essay them, which is, presumably my class teacher is Jiang Nan, memories of a theme and an essay on security are themselves marking the Chiang teachers. Many people also often see such a scene: \As Shenzhen is a city in the field of population flows faster, so the replacement rate of the security area soon, this summer I returned to Shenzhen, a few saw only very few know when I was little security, they left me in 2004 Shenzhen, when the security are still common, are now on the security when the leadership of absence all these years, we have met are very kind, these days we often find a place to sit and chat community where, in particular the 8-year Shenzhen, 18 when I left, they sent me some people still go.

This summer, I returned home, things to do in Shenzhen, from August 3 to August 17, I lived in Shenzhen for two weeks. Back to Shenzhen, the first harvest is intimacy. We plot the house,Discount UGG boots, the plants are instantly reminded me of my childhood. Especially shortly after waking up one morning, I heard a familiar music coming from upstairs.吖! This is not a \The years in Wuhan, only the windows of my house to spread this music, and in Shenzhen, a neighbor was able to came this music. To hear such a familiar, friendly music, suddenly I adjusted to the \I used to live in Shenzhen, in that decade, the various fragments. So all around, and immediately made me have intimacy: district, with my community just across the street from the universal park plants and trees, as well as their neighbors, familiar faces. That year, my family lived upstairs that students have grown up, and some height faster than me, and said one of them has become a liberal arts graduates Yucai giant this year. In particular, several of my grandmother lived in building, both before and my familiar, including one Xue grandmother, met I can call out my name, but also often come to me Wenhanwennuan, it makes me feel warm .

these days, leaving the things I am most impressed is the August 13 morning, I returned to my alma mater - Shenzhen trip that Sir Ellis Kadoorie Secondary School. I remember my alma mater is the most solid part of one of my eight years in the life of Sir Ellis Kadoorie Secondary School, junior high school years, high school plus one year leave of absence for three years. Alma mater, I witnessed the process of growing up. That day, I returned to his alma mater, and saw a familiar classroom building on campus, the familiar playground, familiar with the swimming pool, parking familiar flat, familiar dining room, also saw the teacher I am familiar with: Chen Xiaohua teacher, Xia Xianping teacher, Geng Shaoxing teacher the EU should be a new teacher, Chen Taizhong teachers, Route of the teacher, the teacher Chiang Nan, Zhu Bin teachers, and we have not seen in six years, the teachers still remember me, especially Chen and summer since I was in college teachers also and I often have to contact. I had a long chat and teachers, I talk about life,UGG shoes, talk to folk culture, and so on. Jiang met with my teacher said: \Incubation, and consciously become a high school that I'm cheerful.

Today, I am in Wuhan, the mood is very complicated, because I know the opportunity I was in Shenzhen will be less and less because of my future in Wuhan, my career in Wuhan. However, only in Shenzhen, I can see the sky so beautiful, and only in Shenzhen, so I can be comfortable sea breeze blowing, and only in Shenzhen, I can chat with others with impunity, and only in Shenzhen, I can find a walk sense, only in Shenzhen, I can find so easy state of mind. Only in Shenzhen, only in Shekou, only I live in the Chui-mei garden, I can remember I was a kid growing thin shoe marks. In other places, I can not do this. I hope I found in Shenzhen, these feelings, no matter where I can with me.

2010 年 9 月 24th, Wuchang Gui Zi-Shan

No comments:

Post a Comment