Thursday, October 7, 2010

Could it be two thousand five hundred years ago

 Fate would have been planned the separation of two thousand five hundred years I have been through the fog, walk through that water, but only to see the Iraqi people have to go, she left me in the morning before the fall of the drop among the flowers, farewell The Qinglei!

------ inscription!

I grew preferences alone, I stayed indoors and urban forest, with a window of the cabin towards the noisy streets, I use the blue side of the curtain to block light and noise in the window, that piece of blue, my small world, sky, sky, no clouds, no rain, there is only one blue with hesitation.

I love the feeling of loneliness, although sometimes I feel alone make me pain, little pain, will be small in my life is infinitely easier to enlarge the space, unlimited extension. This is the habit of many years, we Xingyingxiangdiao, each other, this world, only it knows, my love, my hate, my joy, my pain. By now, it seems as I must breathe the air in general, to maintain my life: I am the shadow of loneliness, lonely is my shadow.

my theory is very rich, very rich because of my dad. Ten years ago he started from scratch to do real estate, today it is worth tens of millions of the rich. He thinks highly of me,UGGs, and said he would retire after the family business is left to me, for he was to buy me, but it did not make me get on his attitude a little bit better.

My mom is a good, poor, and stupid woman. Twenty years ago, she was the first family, a college student, but she has for her belief in love then married a poor repair bicycles, and now his money, she too become old, on the outside Jinwucangjiao. She did not resist, but the cowardly way anymore. In addition

I love her, but also sympathy for her, and sometimes my dad or even a woman outside a big way to bring home to mom in the kitchen cooking. He wanted her to do a man's meal, and asked the woman's taste, when your mom put less salt seasoning. Mom then went back to the house crying. I was really mad as hell, my dad grabbed the phone on the table towards the drop to the makeup of the woman, the woman ran out crying and it will go, my dad followed suit even chase out. I went into the house to persuade mom to divorce him, he has been abandoned for a wild woman in this home. She said he was rich, you afraid of the future university mother wronged you. I said I do not need his money, and we suffer together. She shook her head with tears, she said that after two decades of the couple.

hit when I put these daffodils told her.

day travel the sky seems to be a sign of beauty, clear air, such as washing, sun, far from the horizon, a string of white tile clouds, arranged in an array, like a ladder, exactly like the car off. At this time the world is a warm harmony of the atmosphere, melting the sand warm mud, water, wake up diving, tree-lined, visitors in twos and threes, in pairs, you say I laughed, with scenic tours.

Jialing River just up over the water, I go out fishing for shrimp. As I was sitting there, like a statue, staring at the water buoys fixed. Narcissus wearing pink clothing, Du Zhuozui sulk as students who, like ducks and drakes on the beach picking up shells.



for the bait, and then thrown to far.

she did not go away, but look at me in the side of fishing, look through my baskets, I have not seen one catch, he laughed: to shallow water to the grass inside, you find a Shau dichotoma, on the water, then stir in the wild around the water, wait a moment came, the sand shrimp Amoy is all clean! you believe it? br> I turned to ask her: !

her skin is white, as creamy, very light eyebrows, long eyelashes, eyes are clear, shining with tears as pleasant. Face is oval, and some weight loss, a little pointed chin, neck, especially white, like wiping the powder, the two symmetrically raven hair smoothed down his chest, covered a lot of charm, but add a lot of peaceful and easy life. Her look was peaceful, quiet, and did not disclose to me the joy has shown signs of a smile, but her mouth seems to have stayed in a temporary state of laughter, obediently tilted slightly upward.

I was thinking, if she is to appear as gods, and her degree of me, and she found I had a depression.

she turned out to be beautiful.

She invited me to her house to go fishing shrimp, I actually agreed. She's a river waving a wooden fishing, small piece of wooden boat when they came across the shore. When I saw the boat near is a little younger than my boy, he neatly to the boat and pulled ashore mooring rope, so let me go. He rushed Narcissus secretive smile: aboard, to meet me in the side of the hand. Wooden boat with the waves shake a lot and I have some hesitation, I own this series of intuitive movements are involuntary, I did not even figure out where I'm going. I would like to clear all doubts before my heart operation, but she smiled at me, eyes full of sincerity, I then do it again.

my first boat, a boat I just grabbed the side of the ship and hold tightly, his face pale. Narcissus sitting next to me, that boy rowing up too soon, which makes the ship swaying, I almost fell into the water to go. She clung to my hand. I had a fit tight, and that hand is hot and soft.

boating is his brother, called Aqua. He moved a splash in the water, the boat seemed motionless surface of the wide river, just to feel the wind is very tight, the boat or in the severe shaking. I can not see the water, but specifically looking at the back of light blue, I suddenly felt that my back is so familiar, I conclude that more than one occasion where I have seen such a scene. Trance, I think I am going and her mind was giddy to go with, but not before I asked in detail about where I will go. She is now leaning on the right hand side of the ship, on my left hand, seems ready to take my fear I do not care to be Akira into the water. I suspect she really is in the water fairy, she is to the degree I went to the place? Her Crystal Palace? Why did you choose me?

it just for her beauty and simplicity!





this little Island, two miles long, a mile wide. Narcissus is the Island's farmers at home, parents rely on flowers for a living. There are two households on the Island, keep to Chau Tau Chau Mei, narcissus Home downstream. Chau wooded, flat, Hanada into plot, and some flower seeds in the plastic shed,UGG boots cheap, open to positive Yan. After landing, follow the paved road to a river sand, through a lush forest of banana, went to end of the alley, hidden in the bamboo clump a few gray bricks under a row of gray tiles of the house, is the narcissus family.

Narcissus parents are kind and friendly person, looking is dark, the wind blowing a long river, there are many wrinkles, it seems more benign kind. They warm me please at home, order a glass of cold watermelon juice daffodil to get to, talked while drinking. They sat in front of me, his hands flat to her lap and asked me some very simple issue seriously, his face is always covered with simple and honest smile. After that I have come that they will immediately told me Qulao shrimp Narcissus, for fear of neglect me.

we Qulao shrimp.

the end of the sand in the Island, just up the river flooded onto the green grass, as is the downstream flow is not urgent, it is very clear. We played barefoot down, stirring the sand, the water was cloudy up there really muddy muddy water out of the water within the fish, some caught in the feet on the inside. Narcissus in the water jumping, whining itch, giggling. Seafoam splash on the side of her, and soon the two were intertwined, narcissus tugging his ears, his long hair caught daffodils. I looked at a loss on the side.

Narcissus found that I seem depressed, they think that when you neglect me, and quickly stop and talk to me, too busy to help me fishing shrimp. She will Shau dichotoma

into the water, stirring to life around me and light blue water, quiet for a few minutes later pulled, and sure enough a lot of harvest, shrimp, fish, and red loach.

br>


Narcissus Panning while listening to one side, her movements slow down, then slow, and stay there without moving. She looked up, I saw she had tears of. My heart suddenly shiver, she had no relevance to these things and moved her to tears.

Seafoam splash at her, asked her how she was.

while shaking her hand, pulled out of the shrimp to put it all gone. Light blue on one side to blame her: You have not laughed, do not like this, things could get people to feel at ease. br> back when the boat is the Narcissus gave me, that is not inherently paddle made for her, and, very long, very wide, but she is far too small. Her program is very slow, even though I'm tired not bear the cold, while with interest and my speech. To the shore, she tied to a tree on the boat, with me and talked for a while,UGG shoes, and I like to accept defeat, but then said goodbye. She asked me to go next, and left a phone number.

Narcissus is a vocational school in the city students in third grade, her school and my high school on the close, so every time I want to go to her house, they find her. We went together to the river bank, standing less than ten minutes on the chat, some people will boat to pick us up in the past, sometimes light blue, and sometimes her father or mother.

many times we will be very familiar. But I have been cautious, especially the way across the river, I always like meditation, I heard her oars slapping sound waves, eyes watched her closely, still suspicious of her identity really from my time in the dream of a wish.

she did not see me smile, and she said it was unique in my own depression, Unfortunate for my life experience. Whenever I face grew serious, so regardless of her feelings, to avoid her wayward passion, she is also willing to wait a long sigh of relief my emotions.

so she is both a gentle and caring girl, she knew everything like you think. She is also a lively person, she always said, really do not know the daffodils grow up would be like, how good the lives of children, do not speak too much heart, good fun to eat from their parents scolded for happy, long- big to worry about study, work, earn money, but also worry married, so hard.

naughty when she wanted to make me laugh, I laugh to see what it was like when, to my neck dripping. I can not afford such a gift as her concern, he asked her gravely, narcissus, for everyone you alright? If so, would you please go back to your sympathy, I do not need your pity, or not met you, I can live bravely. Narcissus, after listening to these words become very sad, tears all of a sudden it came out, she said, wood, why do you ask me, Who do you think there is the greatest philanthropist the world can do this for attention, like Narcissus your heart, your soul? Wood, you are really stupid? Narcissus, or you deliberately provoke angry? Narcissus met you that day is the eighth birthday, do not you believe it is fate or destiny it? Narcissus is believed.

I said, I just can not believe daffodils!

I told Narcissus, I, as a man, every time I let the girl help me rowing in mind disturbed, decided to learn boating. She was heard to particularly moved, specifically taking the time to teach me, I not only did not learn the results, but slipped into the water, choking half to death after landing back home to North Narcissus fishing, toe clamp is also bad luck to give a big hole in the crab , fly from the blood. Parents scolded her home was a meal, Du Zhuozui I pack the wound, ordered me to lay upside down, spit water.

you a life you, daffodils!

Shui Lan and ran and ran, calling to kill the witness.

Lan thrust her into the flower field water, where they still lost his shoe, barefoot back, still smiled and asked me how to repay her. My face suddenly serious expression, because I think, this time, my choice is what I want to love her, reported her ex for life. My life may seem insignificant in others, never taking her so much not worth the risk to save the. I looked at her and me, imagine how she will be a petite body giant drag me ashore.

embarrassing moment she saw me, and emerging silly, then changing the subject: muddy sand plenum is blocked out, huh, huh! days time to collect. On the shore, I want to make cars go, she insisted on sending me home. I know this is that she was ready, and repeatedly shirk, but her excuse is worried about me and my mother face to face apology is sincere, so wood involved in an accident today.



my mom, who lives in the employee housing units, old old, Bedroom, all radiate the room dark and lifeless.

the stairs in the old house lights have been broken for a year, no repair, the upper and lower houses are familiar with the terrain, but also used. I went upstairs with Narcissus, she grabbed my hand tightly, and yet severely slipped. She fell to the ground it hurts to cry, and I anxiously asked her how she was? Her hands clutching his knee pain whining. Mother holds her out into the room to go with me, her knees knock a hole had been, anxious to get my mother to give her alcohol, gauze and bandage. She is probably afraid that I was too squeamish to imagine her, so again it does not matter, so small wounds from small to large are not aware of how many, and also specifically to us one on her wrist, the old scars. She said: the latter, I asked her to sit and chat in the living room.

us across the table, sat face to face, silent. I just looked down, afraid to look at eyes when she looked at me. She was near me, and I have a fear, fear for many years she has been clinging to my simple approach to life and see through the lifeless, afraid to let her know how much I used to be a very frustrated person.

> br>
she would have thought that it would start an interesting topic, with interest waiting for my answer, still deliberately focused at me. I was very disappointed to have chosen silence.

Many times I have been so afraid to face or when I was at a loss in the face of a rush, I will not hesitate to choose silence. I think the silence is the best attitude to life for me, I do not need to pay anything for it, because I was not looking forward to what I can harvest.

Narcissus with me silently for a stalemate, then got up and went to the kitchen to her mother pulled out of his busy kitchen to the jingling manner. Mother to want to intervene to help the side of a dilemma, is not to be daffodils. Mother had helped her in the delivery side of the plate picking vegetables. She more than ever, happy expression on his face filled with happiness.

early days to tell me! When small is not the case,UGG boots, since his father left, he would become such a day, I had no alternative but to watch him depressed. not your good too! and the daffodils when they say that she is a worthy person to talk to let her know everything. Daffodils have been in constant reassurance from her, in her softly cry, she held her hand tightly, his head buried deep in her shoulder and told her not to be disappointed, wood will be a to get better every day, and he to you will certainly get better day by day.

dinner, my mother and I hold rice daffodil to take their food and kept introduce her paints, and listened attentively as his mother's evaluation. That has helped clean up the dishes after dinner, came over to watch TV, and talk. Her words are soft, warm, knowledge management understand the festival, and considerate in every possible way, my mother and she spoke actually laughed, holding her hand and hold a long time.

the invitation of my mother, Narcissus went to see my room, not to visit, but as a master of all as the messy finishing in order.

she noticed that window, the blue of the record closed tightly. She quietly walked over, hand Shan Shan the dust on the curtains, she was suddenly startled there. This, never opened the windows, but not falling into the window the sun, blue cloth for the curtain to the window, so it is, this room is so messy, has been Yinhui with no sunlight, no angry, so cold, it owner of the house, the original did not laugh.

she was with my heart have, once they saw my plight of the run by, solemnly asked me: and I can not turn it off before it, it is a barren field outside, overgrown with weeds, brick rubble everywhere. . intention to really taste the sun from windows launched into what will not be cold, and I have long attitude towards all the same. She firmly believes that everything in this world will change because of caring people to pay, although that change is sometimes negligible, but eventually someone will care about it.

the treatment of prostatitis treatment of prostatitis treatment of prostatitis symptoms body odor body odor ultrasonic wire aerial cable altimeter altimeter range finder binoculars laser range finder gas detector

No comments:

Post a Comment